What is a polymath you ask ?
noun poly·math \ˈpä-lē-ˌmath\
- Someone who knows a lot about many different things. (Source: Merriam-Webster)
- A person of wide knowledge or learning. (Source: Oxford English Dictionary)
- A person whose expertise spans a significant number of different subject areas; such a person is known to draw on complex bodies of knowledge to solve specific problems. (Source: Wikipedia)
- Someone who looks up multiple definitions of polymath. (Source: me)
- Someone who thinks that philomath looks pretty cool too. (Source: me)
Related words or concepts: Genius, Renaissance Man.
What is the point of this site ?
It is a means of tracking all of the different things that I do in a day, the things that interest me, the things that I start and sometimes finish and often don’t.